- To provide high quality, efficient and cost effective services for waste transportation, hydraulics service, repairs and the manufacturing of equipment, with the ultimate mandate of contributing to the empowerment of the quality of life of all South Africans.
- To be supply and support operation specialising in manufacturing and hydraulic services of special truck bodies, with our primary focus on the transport, construction, and waste and environmental transport industries.
- Bamba Nani also aims to manufacture truck mounted or towed equipment, with special emphasis on the handling of bulk products, aluminium construction and waste handling equipment. We provide quality services and waste management solutions.
- We believe in creating sustainable relationships based on integrity, respect and trust with our employees, business partners, clients and the community in which we serve.
- Our BEE level reflects our strong believe in local empowerment and development of products and people skills. Bamba Nani Trading (Pty) Ltd is a level 1 BEE compliant company. Our BEE partners hold 100% shares in the company. With more than 35 years of management and technical experience in waste management, transportation, hydraulics repairs/services and manufacturing, costs are considered where sales are concerned to ensure the client does not have to pay more than necessary. We always have the client’s best interest.
- Based on our employment equity report, Bamba Nani Trading personnel are 30% women, 40% male who are trained and experienced and a further 30% technical and professional staff.
- Implementing a SHEQ Management system that complies with the requirements of ISO 9000; ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 that will ensure certification
- Currently engaging with SABS for certification
- By setting relevant targets and objectives to implement actions necessary to eliminate risks, which shall be monitored to ensure compliance thereof and to continually improve the SHEQ management.
- Complying with applicable local, provincial and national legislation and with directives from our clients that will ensure the health and safety of everyone involved and that will enhance the protection of the environment.
- The management of Bamba Nani Trading shall continually communicate the contents of this policy to employers, other stakeholders and the public to confirm their intent of caring for their employees, to satisfy the needs of our clients and uphold the valuable technology and human resource of the company.